We're always looking for new talent to help us transform
the hotel software space.
We are always looking for talented people to help us continue providing our thousands of clients around the world with superior products and services. If you have a passion for the hospitality industry, and you want to join a rapidly expanding team comprised of the best hospitality and technology professionals in the world, let us know. We are always looking for smart and motivated innovators to help us advance the hospitality software industry.
We are seeking someone who has RECENT EXPERIENCE USING VISUAL MATRIX. This is a new position within our growing company and requires a subject matter expert using Visual Matrix. If you have at least one year of experience using Visual Matrix at your hotel, we want to talk to you! You will work closely with our staff to develop training and leadership.
Pay will be based on experience.
To assist our support staff with training and development and assisting our clients as needed.
- At least one year experience using Visual Matrix
- Ability to work in help desk, cubicle environment
- Complex problem solving skills
- Critical thinking skills
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Company-matched 401(k)
- Life and disability insurance paid by company
- PTO accrual after 90 days
- Significant growth potential
- Identify internal training needs
- Coordinate with trainer to develop and implement training initiatives
- Act as escalation coordinator with help desk
- Act as liaison with leadership, executive management and human resources
- Must be available to work a mid-shift with possible weekends
- Previous training experience
- Previous management experience
Salary is commensurate with experience. Please submit salary requirements when applying.